Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Imagine if You Can...

Imagine if U Can…


Imagine there is freedom

It will happen if you can…

Imagine a world below us, glowing in our hands…

Imagine a million worlds above us…

You know its in the plan…

Imagine all the people walking hand in hand…

Imagine it just glowing, a never never land…

You may say Im a dreamer… but at least Im living free…

You may say im a dreamer…but really we should just let it be…

Imagine there is Freedom and we are all one…

Some day we will sing this idea, our Freedom song…"

Amazingly I wrote that "verse" while on a hike in the Fall foliage recently while humming John Lennon's song "Imagine"... I sat down by a tranquil lake high up in the Colorado mountains and actually saw his soothing reflection smiling up at me from the mystical depths below.  He smiled at me and told me to go forth with courage and to continue to spread his message of peace and freedom proudly...

You may say I'm a dreamer but I hope I'm not the only one...

No comments:

Post a Comment