Saturday, October 8, 2011

Imagine Freedom Begins...

I had a dream about twenty four years ago now that has inspired me throughout my life in one way or another. In fact this dream has led me to Costa Rica and back, three times, the last time I was there for a whole year and got "re-inspired" to finish the last several chapters of my book "Imagine Freedom" which will be published on Amazon and other web sites in the near future.

Imagine Freedom is a "Fictional Autobiographical" spin on my life and the amazing colorful adventures I have had thus far.  Meanwhile the "Fictional" part of the story incorporates the life of "Reed Allen" the ex NYC street fighter turned Navy Seal, turned "Conspiracy Theory" (the theories are all TRUE!) writer about The Oklahoma City Bombing, and then about 911, and then a leader of "Imagine Freedom" the pro constitutional underground movement who launches the USA into a second revolution against the corrupt, evil government which is "in bed" with The New World Order".

Soon after Reed Allen starts writing his book about 911 the FBI puts Reed and his girlfriend and his Uncle (also a former FBI Agent and one of the founders of "Imagine Freedom" on their "Most Wanted List".   Sadly, they are forced into exile where they launch the revolution of the new millennia.

Shortly after their arrival in Costa Rica Reed is introduced to a Shaman who is amazed by Reed's "Other Dimensional Dream".  The Shaman goes on to explain to Reed that indeed his dream is directly tied to an Ancient Indian legend.  He tells Reed that his arrival in Costa Rica is in fact confirmation that this legend will soon manifest into a mystical prophecy.

I cannot explain the remaining part of my colorful story here as you will have to read the book in order to find out how it unravels.  I will tell you there is a portal to another world, there are shape shifting "space monkeys" which become "Reed's Spiritual Allies" and there is a "New World" on our horizon as the result of this evolution...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I have not posted on here in a while because I have been busy working on the "Freedom Lives", which was just published a few weeks ago. Freedom lives is the sequel to Imagine Freedom. However, it quickly transcends into a much more mystical realm. I hope all of you who enjoyed Imagine Freedom will be curious enough to check out "Freedom Lives." I promise you, you will swirl through a rabbit hole that is even more colorful and more cosmic then many of the adventures that Reed and Sierra meandered through on their way to Freedom in the first chapter of this continuing saga of good verses evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On yet another note, In case any of you might have stumbled across the silly blog that is out there that slanders and undermines my hard work, I wanted to clarify a few things here. I did in fact pay the child that painted such a distorted picture of me, way more money then he deserved.

    He also took it upon himself to placate my (Copy Write Protected) manuscript on that blog. I have been through the ringer over the past few years regarding this subject. I have tried to communicate in order to resolve this issue with this other party in a sensible manner. However, he has only tried to extort more money from me, in order to remove the blog.

    I hired an attorney a few years ago to resolve this thorn in my side. However, after sending several more hundreds of dollars. All he could tell me is that Google refuses to remove this blog until I spend another $2000.00 to get a "Cease and Desist Order" against them. Of course I find this unbelievable, since I do own a Copy Write on this Manuscript. Evidently this is just another example of "David Vs Goliath" I am left holding the shorter end of the stick once again it seems for the time being.

    This being acknowledged, I am not giving up my fight for this silly incident, or for our freedom. I know good does always eventually prevail over evil. I also know that the more I write on here, and on other on-line platforms, the further down the list that fictitious blog will move. I hope that some of you might help me with writing reviews on AMAZON, or This Blog, or on Face Book, or Twiiter, or anywhere else you might feel inspired to post on...

    ReplyDelete